Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Husband's Old Friend Did Garage Door Installation On Our Garage

My husband and I found the home of our dream. The only thing it was missing was a Austin garage doors. So, after moving in we had one built. My husband really wanted a garage so the agreement was he could build that if I could get an in ground pool. He was happy to agree on that. So of course the garage was built first. While building it my husband wanted to find someone to do the garage door installation. He found out that an old friend of his had his own business now and decided to hire him and catch up with him while he was doing the work. He was really happy to see his friend after many years and also happy that he could provide him with work. My husband told me to recommend his company if I hear of anyone building a garage that needs garage doors installed. He was pretty happy with his work too. Once the garage was built and doors were installed, the pool project started. I am so happy we could agree on getting both things. I love having this pool and know I will put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment